Here are a few questions that I Choose Hope! will answer:
- How can I trust that God will provide the hope I need to survive today and in the future?
- What specific steps can I take to develop a more hopeful outlook?
- What personal impact will optimistic people have on how I feel, think and act?
- Are there specific verses in the Bible that will encourage my hopeful development?
- How can improving my level of hope affect my family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and others with whom I interact?
Here are a few questions that I Choose Peace! will answer:
- Is peace possible in our world today? If so, how can I find it?
- How can I deal with painful parts of my past that are interfering with my ability to live a peaceful life in the here and now?
- Are there strategies I can implement in relating to people who don t want to interact in harmonious ways, even those who seem to be intent upon creating conflict?
- Can my choices about living more peacefully have a positive impact on my family, friends, colleagues, and others in my community? If so, how?
- If you are someone who thinks you aren’t a person of faith. You actually have a lot more faith than you realize.
- If you’ve trusted in God in the past, but now are not sure. This book will confirm that you’ve got a good foundation to keep building your faith upon.
- If you are a person of great faith, you will be encouraged about your own beliefs. You will also discover new ways to share your faith with others.
Discover 10 critical conversations you must have before you say, “I Do.”
In this companion resource to The Sacred Search, Gary Thomas and Drs. Wilke help dating and engaged couples work through the critical issues and questions they must address before they decide to marry. The Sacred Search Couple’s Conversation Guide features 9 sessions of biblical study for couples, as well as a pastor/counselor’s premarital plan for walking a couple through the guide.